EyeKrafters Medical Optics is excited to welcome Dr. Bonnie Rosenberg to our practice. Dr. Rosenberg has always felt a calling to help others, even in childhood. After completing her Bachelor's Degree, she worked within her field (psychology) for a year and realized it was not exactly what she wanted to do. Dr. Rosenberg found a job working for her childhood optometrist as a vision therapist and the shoe fit, so to speak. She quickly began training as an optometric technician as well and began taking prerequisite courses for optometry school. Dr. Rosenberg received her OD at University of the Incarnate Word Rosenberg School of Optometry in San Antonio, Texas, and specializes in Primary Care and Ocular Disease.
Dr. Rosenberg grew up in Columbia, MD, a suburb of Washington, D.C., known for its diverse community with access to culture, arts, museums, etc. She loves nature and the outdoors and all animals. She used to work at the Baltimore Humane Society and plans to get involved with a local shelter here in Jersey in the near future. Dr. Rosenberg's parents still live in Maryland, and her 2 sisters are in California.
- NJSOP (New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians)
- AOA (American Optometric Association)
- AAO (American Academy of Optometry)
Education & Credentials
- Residency: VA New Jersey Healthcare System, Affiliated with SUNY College of Optometry
- OD: University of the Incarnate Word Rosenberg School of Optometry in San Antonio, Texas.
- BA: University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) in psychology
Awards / Honors
- Beta Sigma Kappa (BSK) Honor's Society
- Dean's List